Thursday, August 26, 2010

Alpha


First of all, I need to thank Subhash Ayya for the continuous guidance to start a blog. As Gayan malli suggests, Start is always hard (inertia) but continuity is harder.

I am blogging as a hobby and for sure I am not a poet or a novelist. However, I feel that a person can gain a lot from writing, to himself. Especially, it would relax your mind and moreover it would lay a path of wisdom to you.

I always believe that this universe is a mix of energies which continually flow from one place to another. This is very true in terms of knowledge as well. If we can start express ourselves, it would start our knowledge to flow out. This would create a vacuum and would attract more and more knowledge. I have many personal experiences of this phenomena which made me a strong believer of it as well.

O.k, so my blog is to express my self for my own interest, but I really appreciate and welcome all of you to share your views with me. Thank you all for the encouragement and hopefully we'll keep in touch in years to come...

6 comments:

  1. All the best wewa....!!! Diga gamanakata aasiri apen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any long journey starts with a small step !

    Best wishes for a long journey . . . .!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If we can start express ourselves, it would start our knowledge to flow out. This would create a vacuum and would attract more and more knowledge. I have many personal experiences of this phenomena which made me a strong believer of it as well."

    Buddy, we know that for more than 7 years now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Than you very much Dushan Ayya, and Sudam. Your inspirational words means a lot to me, Thank you. Rata Daya Samaya, machan I know you'r almost my soul and I always want to be your shadow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the Best for a long journey of blogging aiye!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gayan Malli, Thanks buddy. You too...

    ReplyDelete